1.Roy Halladay is in fact a boss and a beast put together.
2. Fear itself fears Roy Halladay.
3. They call Roy “Doc” not because his last name sounds like the infamous gunslinger, but because he has a Ph.D in K’s.
4. Roy Halladay pitches right-handed, because it was too easy to pitch left-handed for him.
5. Roy is so good, he is making Kyle Kendrick better.
6. Roy once threw a curveball so well it struck out the batter’s future grandkids.
7. When Roy passes “Go”, he collects $600 dollars.
8. Roy is a descendant of infamous gunslinger, Doc Holliday. But instead of a six-shot revolver, Roy uses a 95 mile an hour fastball.
9. We can’t divide by zero, but Roy Halladay can!
10. Roy Halladay is the only true ace- it proves that unassisted manned flight is possible
11. Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Roy Halladay before going to sleep.
12. Brett Myers wasn’t re-signed because he didn’t want to embarrass Roy with his “awesomeness,” oh, I mean mediocrity.
13. Roy Halladay gives up a lone run, only so he can say he gave the opposing team a fighting chance before striking them out.
14. Roy Halladay told Tiger it was a bad idea to do what he did. But did Tiger listen?
15. Roy Halladay is so great he makes suicide commit life.
16. Roy Halladay might be a PECO agent. He is always puting opposing batter’s lights out.
17. Roy pitches right-handed because pitching left-handed was too easy.
18. Roy Halladay walks batters just because he can.
19. I won my Fantasy League with one player, Roy Halladay!
20. Roy found Waldo and Carmen San Diego, and then struck them out to retire the side.