663. Another song that is loosely based on Roy Halladay is Rev Theory’s “Light It Up”. When Roy ignites, you should hold on… because he’s about to light it [the scoreboard] up with zeros.
664. If G.I. Joe was batting against Roy Halladay, Roy would change the kung-fu grip into exactly what it is, CHILD’S PLAY!
665. When it’s over is it really over? Yes it is. Why Because Roy Halladay just struck your ass out!
666. No it’s not the number of the beast. It’s the numbers Roy plays in the PA Lottery’s Daily Number. (PS. He wins every time)
667. Roy Halladay doesn’t NEED Cliff Lee to be awesome… because Roy Halladay is 45% awesome, 55% intimidation.