655. The scary thing is… Roy could/might do this again. No not later in his career; nor next season; but later THIS season.
656. Why is Roy so dominate, you ask? 12 years in the American League East and because he was born that way.
657. You can’t teach dominance… but for $17 you can go see Roy Halladay dominate hitters for 9 innings every five days.
658. What does the following have to do with Roy Halladay?
a : Being entirely without fault or defect : flawless
b : satisfying all requirements : accurate
c : corresponding to an ideal standard or abstract concept
d : faithfully reproducing the original; specifically : letter-perfect
e : legally valid, expert, proficient, pure, total
They all describe him!
659. Roy Halladay > Ubaldo Jimenez
660. Perfect Game > No-Hitter. So essentially… Roy Halladay > Ubaldo Jimenez. You get the picture.
661. Roy now own the souls of the Florida Marlins muhhahaha!
662. Roy Halladay can roundhouse kick Chuck Norris with 0% fear of retaliation. Dead men tell no tales or perform no roundhouse kicks.