616. Roy just wanted to make things dramatic, no big deal.
617. Halladay is one of the few guys that I’m not worried when the bases are loaded.
618. It’s like a grown up game of musical chairs the way Halladay makes ’em sit so fast.
619. I want to argue with the umpire with Roy
620. TAKE A SEAT, THE LOT OF YOU!
621. Doc just wants everyone to gather around to watch him work his magic. That’s all.
622. When you absolutely, positively have to have it there overnight, call FedEx. When you need 9 scoreless innings, you call Roy Halladay.