586. Roy Halladay eats innings for breakfast.
587. What’s a Halladay you say? It is a day of rest for the Phillies bullpen, that’s what.
588. It was actually Roy Halladay pitching tonight. He was disguised as well-mannered protege, Kyle Kendrick.
589. When Google needs to search for something, it uses: royhalladay.com
590. I know what you’re thinking. “Did he fire three strikes or only two?” Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a 95 mile an hour fastball, the most powerful fastball in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: “Do I feel lucky?” Well, do ya, punk?- Roy Halladay as Dirty Harry.