572. Roy Halladay knows how awesome the Ambler Campus of Temple University really is.
573. Can you imagine what Roy Halladay would do if Roy Halladay could do all Roy Halladay can?
574. The song “Boom” by P.O.D. was actually written about Roy Halladay’s fastball, and “BOOM” sound it makes as it breaks the sound barrier.
575. To know Roy Halladay and know thy enemy. A thousand starts, a thousand victories for Philadelphia.
576. Sun Tzu once said: “Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting.” He must of been talking about Roy Halladay’s curveball.
577. The skilful employer of men will employ the wise man, the brave man, the covetous man, the stupid man and the Roy Halladay.
578. There are a thousand yous, but there is only one Roy Halladay.
579. Nobody runs wild on Roy Halladay.
580. Roy Halladay makes Johan Santana look like Julio Santana.