104. In a past life, Roy Halladay was Cy Young’s pitching Coach
105. A no-hitter in Roy Halladay’s book is where the term literally means the hitter doesn’t make contact with the ball. He hopes to have 34 by the end of his career.
106. Roy only knows three pitches: Strike 1, Strike 2, and Strike 3.
107. The newest product from Apple will be the iRoy, so anyone can produce a “K” on command.
108. ALL walks thrown by Roy Halladay are intentional.
109. For charity, Chad Ochocinco decided that he wanted to face Roy Halladay. He later realized that that’s just taking it too far.
110. Roy Halladay considers Citizens Bank Park to be a Pitcher’s Park
111. Roy Halladay once threw a pick off move to first and a pitch at the same time. The baserunner and batter were so confused they were both called out.
112. Roy had a 4 pitch inning with 3 strikeouts.
113. Research shows that if Nike had a commercial with just Roy Halladay standing and holding up one of their shoes, their sales would improve by about 55%.
114. According to recent reports, the U.S. Missile Defense System is actually Roy Halladay on Speed Dial.
115. Roy doesn’t pitch a knuckleball because his knuckleball is illegal in 43 out of the 50 states.
116. Roy Halladay put Stephen Colbert on notice.
117. At my graduation, our valedictorian thanked the teachers, faculty and Roy Halladay
118. Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin” is actually a song to give hope to all those who face Roy Halladay. Needless to say, the song is lying.
119. Finger Eleven’s “Paralyzer” is actually a song about Roy Halladay’s curveball and how it leaves hitters paralyzed. Needless to say, the song is correct.
120. 9 out of 10 guys who read this site want to switch hit one night for Roy Halladay.