11. Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Roy Halladay before going to sleep.
12. Brett Myers wasn’t re-signed because he didn’t want to embarrass Roy with his “awesomeness,” oh, I mean mediocrity.
13. Roy Halladay gives up a lone run, only so he can say he gave the opposing team a fighting chance before striking them out.
14. Roy Halladay told Tiger it was a bad idea to do what he did. But did Tiger listen?
15. Roy Halladay is so great he makes suicide commit life.
16. Roy Halladay might be a PECO agent. He is always puting opposing batter’s lights out.
17. Roy pitches right-handed because pitching left-handed was too easy.
18. Roy Halladay walks batters just because he can.
19. I won my Fantasy League with one player, Roy Halladay!
20. Roy found Waldo and Carmen San Diego, and then struck them out to retire the side.
BONUS FACT!: Roy Halladay once struck a man out looking. Literally. Roy just gazed at him and the batter was retired on strikes.