31. It is no coincidence that the FBI’s “best lead” in the Jimmy Hoffa case coincided with Roy’s first Spring Training appearance. In fact, with each Spring Training appearance, a new mystery will be solved, including crop circles (aliens from Mars), where Bin Laden is hiding (Bolivia) and whether Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone (it was actually those two guys on the grassy knoll).
32. Roy Halladay’s curve ball is so good, it broke 12 to negative 6.
33. Roy Halladay is Agent 006.
34. Roy Halladay sees dead people… and when he does, he strikes them out – sending their spirits back to hell, where they belong.
35. No, sorry. Roy Halladay is not God.
36. Roy Halladay didn’t need to go to college, because he already has a Ph.D in Strikeouts from the Baseball powerhouse: Dominate Mastery University.
37. There are only three types of liars: liars, damn liars, and anyone who claims to have gotten a hit off of Roy Halladay.
38. Roy is a true American Idol.
39. The only reason Roy Halladay doesn’t have an official fan club at Citizens Bank Park like most Phillies do (yet) is because why does he need one? The crowd in any stadium is his fan club.
40. Darwin’s Theory says, “Survival of the fittest.” Roy Halladay’s Theory says, “The Mets will lose to Roy Halladay.”